Saturday, January 24, 2009

Station Break

So, as I read my much neglected Blogger blog, I almost have to laugh...

I just got my first ISBN for my first book? Really?

I mean, I know I did, and I do... And I have! But it seems so long ago now!!

(I might mention here that a lot has happened in the past couple of months!)

For starters, I'll insert, at this point, a link to my other blog, now on Amazon.com. Now, don't get the idea that I'm giving this one up, or that the Amazon blog will be anything like this one. They are totally and completely different. Nothing alike.

(Oh, by the way, here is a pic that goes with the story I told on the other blog.)

So, yes, a lot has changed. And, actually, I've been meaning to come here and post something for a while. Someone told me, about a week ago, that he came online to check my blog, and saw that it hadn't been updated. He was disappointed... Well, now he is mad about something else, so I am killing time by blogging.

(Yes, you.)

Actually, there is something serious I've been wanting to talk about. Something... Ethereal. ...And yet scientific.

Wait, do I really want to blog about that? Hmmm... I'll think about it for a minute.

Well I guess I will pause for a station break.

(Hey, short blog. That's ok, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diverse opinions are not only welcomed, but encouraged! Innovation is the introduction of new ways to see something which already exists. Diverse opinions foster more diversity of thought and consequently, innovation! (I LOVE that!)

Thank you for commenting on my blog!

Check out my stuff!